- Molly Corbett Broad is president of the American Council on Education (ACE) and president emeritus of the University of North Carolina.
- John Curry served as Executive Vice President of MIT; he is currently a managing director of the Huron Consulting Group.
- John DeGioia, chair, is president of Georgetown University.
- William Hansen is the president and CEO of USA Funds.
- Linda Hill is the Robert Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.
- William Massy is Professor of Business Administration (emeritus) and former Vice President for Finance and Business at Stanford University.
- Michael McPherson is president of the Spencer Foundation; previously he served as president of Macalester College.
- Daniel Maxwell Meyers is the founder of First Marblehead Corporation and president of The Meyers Foundation.
- Joel Meyerson is director of the Forum for the Future of Higher Education.
- Joseph Mullinix is Deputy President of the National University of Singapore; previously he served as senior vice president at the University of California and Yale University.
- Brian Hawkins is president emeritus of EDUCAUSE; previously, he served as Executive Vice President of Brown University.
- Beppie Huidekoper is Executive Vice President of Brown University; previously she served as Vice President for Finance at Harvard University.
- Mary Patterson McPherson is president of the American Philosophical Society; previously she served as vice president of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and as president of Bryn Mawr College.
- James Morley served as president of NACUBO and senior vice-president of Cornell University.
- Henry Riggs is founding president (emeritus) of the Keck Graduate Institute and president (emeritus) of Harvey Mudd College.
- Morton Owen Schapiro is president of Northwestern University; previously he served as president of Williams College.
- Gil Whitaker was dean (emeritus) of the Jess H. Jones Graduate School of Administration at Rice University; previously he served as provost of the University of Michigan and dean of the U-M Graduate School of Business Administration.
Forum for the Future of Higher Education
One Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: (617) 253-3117
Fax: (617) 452-3801