The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference attracts over 4,000 attendees annually. The majority of attendees come from the United States and Canada, though more than 30 countries are typically represented. In addition, more than 200 corporations will showcase the latest IT solutions for higher education.
To learn more about sponsorships, please see below or contact email@example.com.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Sunday, October 26: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 27: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 28: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 28: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 29: 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 30: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 30: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 31: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Guide
- List of exhibitors and booth numbers
- Interactive floor planmouse over to view corporations in booths.
- Terms and Conditions for corporate participationthis PDF file must be read, signed, and faxed back to the attention of Carolyn Colman at 303-440-0461 in order to participate.
At a conference of thousands, how do you stand out from the crowd and let everyone know, "Hey, we're here"? EDUCAUSE 2008 sponsorships are an excellent value, and they promise strong overall conference visibility.
Every sponsorship includes these benefits:
- Company logo on the EDUCAUSE website
- Opportunity for a preconference direct mail piece to promote your presence
- Sponsor "slide" recognition in an opening PowerPoint presentation before each general session
- Recognition in the print program and in the exhibitor guide, under the sponsored item, and on a sponsor acknowledgment page
- Sponsor logo on the entrance to the exhibit hall
To view benefits specific to sponsorships, please see each sponsorship below:
- Advertise on the Attendee Shuttle
- Conference Notepads
- Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Featured Speakers
- General Session Speaker
- Lead Retrieval (Attendee Information Capture)
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- Special EventFeel the Spirit! at Universal CityWalk™
Thanks to all of our sponsors for the enhancement of this year's conference!
If you are designated as a corporate contact for your organization, you can obtain an electronic copy of your corporate participation invoice or receipt.
Please Note: Guest room availability for early arrivals on October 24, 25, and 26 will be very limited due to another citywide convention in Orlando. If your online hotel search for those dates is unsuccessful, the hotels are sold out. If you wish to stay in Orlando for personal time, the weekend after the conference (Friday, October 31, and Saturday, November 1) appears to have more availability. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ALERT! Please note: EDUCAUSE has been made aware of a false telephone promotion and fraudulent collection of credit card information for EDUCAUSE 2008 hotel reservations. EDUCAUSE and its housing bureau do not telephone offering "special" Orlando hotel reservations. Please do not book a hotel room through any e-mail or phone call. Once you register for the conference you will have access to the EDUCAUSE online hotel reservations system. If you have questions about an unauthorized solicitation, the online system or about housing in general, please contact the Housing Bureau directly, toll free 800-293-7279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
EDUCAUSE Housing Bureau
If you have questions about your hotel reservation or housing in general, please contact the Housing Bureau directly. The call center is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. Calls will be returned within one business day and e-mails will be replied to no later than three business days from receipt: 800-293-7279 (voice), email@example.com.
2008 Attendee Demographics By:
2007 Attendee Demographics By:
This exhibitor kit encompasses EDUCAUSE and other supplier information, coordination, dues dates, and forms, important to the success of your booth set and information distribution. It also includes links, directing you to Freeman's online exhibitor kit, to place orders for your booth.
Other Corporate Participation Opportunities
EDUCAUSE provides numerous ways for you to connect productively with your target market, including opportunities for exhibiting at, presenting at, and sponsoring various conferences throughout the year. For more information on how you can get involved, visit http://www.educause.edu/corporate/.