Advertise on the Attendee Shuttle:$13,250
A great advertising opportunity! Your company's ad on the outside of an attendee shuttle bus: $13,250 per shuttle plus payment for actual ad and/or headrests.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Ad on one or both sides of one bus per route for the conference duration (your choice of one or both sides and size of ad)
- Headrest covers if sponsor decides to use them
- Sponsor name on shuttle signage where applicable (for example, if we have a Route A sign at a hotel, sponsor name would be on it)
- Company logo on the EDUCAUSE website
- Mention in the print program and exhibitor guide on a sponsor acknowledgement page
- Sponsor logo on entrance to exhibit hall
- Recognition in an opening slide show presentation before each general session
- Company logo and URL on each notepad used during and after the conference
Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall:$10,500
Tuesday, October 28
This highly promoted event is a fantastic way to drive traffic to the hall in general, especially to sponsors' booths. The event includes food and cash bars. EDUCAUSE will plan menus featuring exclusive servers in sponsors' booths. Don't have a booth? We will carve out space for your company for the duration of the reception. The fare will be mid- to upscale passed finger foods.
Event promotion and sponsor benefits include:
- A server at your space to pass hors d'oeuvres
- An EDUCAUSE-produced special event promotional e-mail to registrants one month before the conference
- An EDUCAUSE-produced flyer that includes sponsors, sponsor locations on the exhibit floor, and food served at those locations, distributed at the hall entrance during the reception.
Wednesday, October 29, or Thursday, October 30: Four Sessions Daily
Distinguished featured speakers will anchor the four presentation time slots throughout the day, with addresses on key issues facing higher education professionals. The featured speakers typically draw 200 to 400 attendees per session.
- Sponsor logo on the conference website
- Four mentions in the online and print program next to sponsored speakers and on a sponsor acknowledgment page
- Sponsor logo on the entrance to the exhibit hall
- Signage noting the sponsorship for the day
- Table and signage outside the function for sponsor promotional items
General Session Speaker:$18,000
Highly promoted preconference and heavily attended on site, the general session speaker sponsorship offers sponsors tremendous recognition and benefit.
Benefits include sponsorship is noted in several EDUCAUSE-produced promotional materials:
- Ad in The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Ad(s) in EDUCAUSE Review
- Ad (s) in EDUCAUSE Quarterly (EQ)
- Full-page ad in the EDUCAUSE print program
- HTML messages from EDUCAUSE promoting general session speakers
Other benefits include:
- Sponsor name online under the photo of the speaker in the online agenda and print program
- Five seats saved in the front for your employees at the general session
- Recognition from the stage noting the sponsor for the session
View this year's general session speakers.
Lead Retrieval (Attendee Information Capture):$25,000
Each attendee receives a lead retrieval card (credit card size and quality) with an embedded chip including attendee contact information. When visiting a booth, the attendee will swipe the card in the lead retrieval machine.
- Company logo and message on card, "Come visit us at booth XXX"
- Lead retrieval card handed to every attendee for widespread visibility
- Lead retrieval card is used throughout the conference
Lunch in the Exhibit Hall:$10,500
Lunch, which takes place for an hour and 45 minutes in the exhibit hall, provides an opportunity to distribute materials and gain recognition. It includes the following benefits:
- Signage noting your lunch sponsorship throughout the lunch area
- An opportunity to distribute promotions and fun giveaways in designated areas in the lunch space
Special EventFeel the Spirit! at Universal CityWalk™:$38,000
Be a part of the biggest, hottest, and most heavily promoted EDUCAUSE event of the year, Feel the Spirit! at Universal CityWalk. Attendees will mix and mingle with dead ringers of their favorite musical stars.
See the party description.
- Benefits of event sponsorship preconference
- Promotion on the EDUCAUSE website with event description and sponsor logos on the program page
- Your company's logo on signage at the convention center
- Recognition in the print program (ad) and the exhibit hall guide (created by EDUCAUSE)
- A special event promotional e-mail to registrants one month before the conference
- A final e-mail to registrants a week before the conference, including information about the event
Benefits of event sponsorship on site :
- On-site sponsor gobo in a prominent area.
- On-site event program/guide for attendees with sponsor name or logo.
- An opportunity for branding recognition: set up a station in the street, choose a venue and staff it with employees; bring logoed items, giveaways, or other items for branding recognition to hand out or incorporate into a venue.
- Invitations for sponsor employees to the event (up to 30 per company)