These sessions are informal and allow conferees to share campus experiences with colleagues on a one-to-one basis. Presenters convey information in a number of different ways. For instance, they:
- Post signs, graphs, and posters on the provided bulletin boards
- Use personal laptops-see the A/V request form below to request an Internet connection
Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3
- Use personal projectors, screens, and laptop systems
- Distribute handouts
Floor Plan and Set
Poster sessions will be held in Exhibit Hall WB1.
- Floor plan [PDF 97 KB]: There are currently 45 poster sessions on each day.
- Table numbers [XLS 19 KB]Wednesday: This sheet is sorted by theme and then title for all poster sessions held on Wednesday, October 19.
- Table numbers [XLS 19 KB]Thursday: This sheet is sorted by theme and then title for all poster sessions held on Thursday, October 20.
Each poster session will be provided a 6' skirted table in front of a 4' x 8' bulletin board-view a picture of the setup.
Audio/Visual (A/V) Request Form
The deadline to fill out the AV form has passed. Please write to Victoria Fanning at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need electricity or a dedicated Ethernet line, and please be aware that it's possible EDUCAUSE may not be able to accommodate Ethernet requests at this time.
- Wireless: 802.11b access will be available for all presenters. The connection speed will be sufficient for accessing and navigating Web and/or e-mail pages. The SSID for access will be EDUCAUSEAIR. We do NOT need to know if you plan to use wireless.
- Ethernet: You should request a dedicated Ethernet line only if your computers or equipment cannot use 802.11b wireless or you need to feature a specialized service such as videoconferencing. If this is the case, you will need to provide your own computer with a network card and RJ-45 jack.
- Electricity: Please let Victoria Fanning know if you need a power strip, and this request should not be problem. There will be power throughout the hall, and speakers can pick up power strips from Victoria during the setup day/time.
All other AV requests need to be handled by the speaker (i.e. feel free to bring your own mini screen and projector) or if you would like to rent one, please contact Davis AV. If you do contact Davis, please also write to Victoria Fanning who will help Davis coordinate the details.
Davis Audio Visual
2100 Clay Street
Denver, CO 80211
Biographical Information Form
Submit your biographical information by establishing or updating your EDUCAUSE Profile.
For answers to any poster session questions, please contact Victoria Fanning at email@example.com, 303-939-0315.