Hotel & Travel
Meeting Location & Hotel Accommodations
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Hotel Map and directions
Room rate: $179, single or double, excluding tax (currently 14.45%)
Cutoff date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Phone: Call 888-236-2427 and mention "EDUCAUSE ACTI Meeting, July 7–8, 2011."
Online: Make your reservations online via the hotel website.
Room availability: A block of rooms has been reserved for July 6–8, 2011. The conference rate has been extended to include July 3–5 and July 9–11 on a space-available basis. Please call the hotel directly if you'd like to book over the extended dates.
Parking (all rates are subject to change)
- On-site parking fee: $44 daily
- Off-site parking fee: $35 daily
- Valet parking fee: $44 daily
- Valet includes in/out privileges, self-parking does not
Air and Ground Transportation
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is located four miles from the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Ground transportation options from the airport include taxis and car rentals. For information regarding rail lines and buses, please see the mass transit section below.
Mass Transit To the Hotel
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) operates Boston subway, bus, and rail systems.
- The Back Bay Station is located within a five-minute walk from the hotel; it services the following:
- Orange Line. Take the Blue Line southbound from the Airport to State Street to transfer to the southbound Orange Line.
- Commuter Rail:
- Framingham/Worcester Line
- Needham Line
- Franklin Line
- Providence/Stoughton Line
- 10 City Point-Copley Square via Andrew Station and BU Medical
- 39-Forest Hills Station–Back Bay Station via Huntington Ave.
- 170-Central Square, Waltham–Dudley Square
- The Copley Station subway stop (Green Line) is also a short walk from the hotel. Take the Blue Line southbound from the Airport to Government Center to transfer to the southbound Green Line.
Page Last Updated: Monday, May 02, 2011