These sessions are informal and allow conferees to share campus experiences with colleagues on a one-to-one basis. Presenters convey information in a number of different ways. For instance, they:
- Post signs, graphs, and posters on the provided bulletin boards
- Use personal laptopssee the Audio/Visual (A/V) section below
Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3
- Use personal projectors, screens, and laptop systems
- Distribute handouts
Floor Plan and Set
Poster sessions will be held in Exhibit Hall C.
- Floor plan [PDF 38 KB]: There are currently 45 poster sessions on each day.
- Table numbers [XLS 20 KB]Tuesday: This sheet is sorted by theme then title for all poster sessions held on Tuesday, October 10.
- Table numbers [XLS 20 KB]Wednesday:This sheet is sorted by theme then title for all poster sessions held on Wednesday, October 11.
Hall Colors (the conference colors are burgundy, blue and silver)
Each poster session will be provided a 6' skirted table in front of a 4' x 8' bulletin board.
View a sketch of the setup.
- Tables: Skirted in Burgundy
- Bulletin boards: Will have a black frame w. a gray board
- Pipe and drape: Burgundy/Silver/Blue
- Carpet: Silver
Every poster session will have access to the following:
- Wireless 802.11b access: The connection speed will be sufficient for accessing and navigating Web and/or e-mail pages. The SSID for access will be EDUCAUSEAIR.
- Electricity: There will be one strip for every two tables, and if additional strips are needed, speakers can pick up them up during the setup day/time.
If you need an Ethernet connection, please contact Victoria Fanning.
- Ethernet: You should request a dedicated Ethernet line only if your computers or equipment cannot use 802.11b wireless or you need to feature a specialized service such as videoconferencing. If this is the case, you will need to provide your own computer with a network card and RJ-45 jack.
All other A/V requests need to be handled by the speaker (i.e., feel free to bring your own mini screen and projector) or if you would like to rent one, please contact Davis Audio Visual. If you do contact Davis, please also write to Victoria Fanning who will help Davis coordinate the details.
Davis Audio Visual
2100 Clay Street
Denver, CO 80211
Submit your biographical information by establishing or updating your EDUCAUSE Profile.
For answers to any poster session questions, please contact Victoria Fanning at email@example.com, 303-939-0315.